Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wavelength:||355nm||Average Output Power:||＞5W@40KHz|
|Maximum Marking Speed:||5000mm/s|
Win XP Flying UV Laser Marking System,
AC220V Flying UV Laser Marking System,
AC220V on the fly laser marking
4000mm/s Flying UV Laser Marking System 5W
1. Product Description
1. Are you manufacturer or reseller?
Answer: Since the year of 2002, our company engages laser processing equipments. At beginning, we design and produce the metal housing of laser processing machines. In 2013, our company began developing laser scan heads, including mirror wavelength 355nm, 532nm, 1064nm & 10.6μm. With our company business development, we research and develop DPSS laser from the year of 2015. Meanwhile, we provide complete UV laser marking machines. We’re a well-known brand and have increasing market share in domestic market, we have more than 3000 clients in China domestic market.
2. How do you position your UV laser for product quality compared to your competitors of HUARAY, Inno, Inngu?
Answer: In terms of market feedback, the quality of our UV laser is almost same with the competitors. According to test report, the technical parameters of our lasers are very close to HUARAY, you could compare the parameters yourself. And, our UV laser adopts American brand imported semiconductor, including ‘Nlight’, ‘Coherent’, etc. Besides, our UV lasers are small size and portable design, for example our air cool UV laser size L374*W142*H125mm, net weight 8KG and water cool UV laser size L395*W142*H125mm, net weight 7.5KG.
3. How about the performance of your scan head?
Answer: no deformation when mark tiny letters for example letter height 0.1mm. The repetitive positioning precision of our scan head is within 10μm. According to our technical testing, mark two same patterns on transparent materials by using our scan head, both of the patterns can coincide exactly.
4. What’s the marking control board and software in your machine?
Answer: we adopt JCZ control board and EZcad software.
5. What kind of materials can your machines mark?
Answer: UV laser can mark most common materials, including plastic, glass, metal, leather, diamond, wood, paper, etc. Compared with fiber laser and CO2 laser, the processing temperature of UV laser is obviously lower, and UV laser’s heat affected zone is smaller. For some materials, UV laser works better. Besides, since UV laser’s wavelength is shorter and its focused laser spot is much smaller, the marking precision of UV laser is obviously higher, which make it especially suitable to mark small letters.
6. What’s the warranty of your products? After I purchase your products, if any problem happens, what can you help us?
Answer: the warranty of our products are 12 months. If any non-artificial problem happen to our products, free spare parts will be provided to you, or we help you to repair it. We provide on-line remote technical support. Any requirement of after-sale need from client is responded in 24 hours.
3. Technical Parameter
|Product Name||Flying UV Laser Marker||Model||GL-UV-10|
|Laser Wavelength||355nm||Cooling Mode||Water Cooled|
|Average Output Power||＞5W@40KHz||Pulse Width Type||≤15ns@40KHz|
|Marking Area||100*100mm||Marking Accuracy||0.01mm|
|Pulse Repetition Frequence||10 KHz - 150 KHz||Mininum Character Size||0.15*0.15mm|
|Beam Roundness @ Laser Outlet||≤96%||Max Marking Speed||4000mm/s|
|Laser Source Brand||Gainlaser||Power Supply||AC110V/220V+10% / 50Hz or 60Hz|
|Control Board & Software Brand||JCZ / EZcad2||Operation System||
Win XP / 7 /8 / 10
(32 bit , 64 bit)
4. Laser Source Parameter
5. Product Application
1) KN95 Mask Marking(non-woven fabric)
2) Plastic Marking Sample
UV laser can apply to most universal plastic and some engineering plastics, such as PP, PE, PBT, PET, PA, ABS, POM, PS, PC, PUS, EVA, etc., and plastic alloy, like PC/ABS and other material. The marking is clear and bright, and can mark black and white color on natural color plastic, white plastic, colored plastic and black plastic. Successful commercialized application in the plastics include animal ear tag, light switch cover, cosmetic packaging material, vehicle interior button and doorknob, instrument panel, ABS keyboard, HDPE, PET and PVC rigid container and container cover, nylon and PBT automobile and non-automobile electrical connector, engine hood element such as fuse box and air cap, anti-counterfeit labels, container lock catch, stationery, home appliance shell, etc.
3) Glass Marking Samples
Since the focal spot of UV laser is very tiny and processing temperature is low, furthermore as a non-contact marking technology, UV laser is very suitable to mark glass material. Successful UV laser commercialized applications include wine bottle, flavour bottle, drinking bottle and other industries glass bottle package and glass tableware, glass crafts gifts, crystal marking, etc. Besides marking glass directly, UV laser can also remove paint or coat on glass to form text or pattern, like logo, number or other patterns;
4) Metal Marking Sample
UV laser can mark identification on common metals, such as stainless steel, copper, aluminum, gold, silver, carbon steel, various alloy steel, tool steel, hard alloy, aluminum alloy, chromium plating, nickel plating, zinc plating, various grinding, polished metal surface, etc. The identification can be logo, product name, technical parameter, supplier name, safety matters, etc.
6. Comparison among 355nm UV Laser, 1064nm Fiber Laser and 10600nm CO2 Laser
1. The shorter the wavelength, the more concentrated the energy. The greater the energy, the more light that material will absorb. Greater absorption = Better quality mark. Compared with long wavelength 1064nm fiber laser and CO2 laser, 35nm UV laser can make better quality mark;
2. UV lasers are generally used for intricate, precise marks on the micro level. Their focused wavelengths allow for a high beam intensity and miniscule spot size;
3. UV laser are especially suitable for laser marking soft materials. Because it offers a higher absorption rate than fiber and CO2 lasers and are less likely to burn the surrounding material because they produce less heat. This is why UV laser is also referred to as “cold processing method”, while fiber and CO2 lasers are called as ‘thermal processing method’;
4. Fiber / CO2 laser marking machine can alter or even burn some heat-sensitive materials, like plastic, leather, etc. This is because the laser energy is not fully absorbed, allowing too much light to pass through without marking the material. You’re left with indecipherable logos, unreadable barcodes, or damaged parts.
Contact Person: admin