Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||3W UV Laser Marking Machine||Laser Wavelength:||355nm|
|Pulse Width:||≤15ns@30KHz||Average Laser Power:||＞5W@40KHz|
|Max Pulse Energy:||＞0.125mJ@30KHz||Cooling Mode:||Air Cooling|
±0.01mm Leather Laser Marking Machine,
5Watt Leather Laser Marking Machine,
5Watt laser marking machine for leather
3W UV Laser Marking Machine Air Cooled
1. Product Description
2. Comparison among 355nm UV Laser, 1064nm Fiber Laser and 10600nm CO2 Laser
1) The shorter the wavelength, the more concentrated the energy. The greater the energy, the more light that material will absorb. Greater absorption = Better quality mark. Compared with long wavelength 1064nm fiber laser and CO2 laser, 35nm UV laser can make better quality mark;
|Wavelength Type||Wave Length||Laser Type|
|Short Wavelength||355 nm||UV Laser|
|Moderate Wavelength||1064 nm||Fiber Laser|
|Long Wavelength||10600 nm||CO2 Laser|
2) UV lasers are generally used for intricate, precise marks on the micro level. Their focused wavelengths allow for a high beam intensity and miniscule spot size;
3) UV laser are especially suitable for laser marking soft materials. Because it offers a higher absorption rate than fiber and CO2 lasers and are less likely to burn the surrounding material because they produce less heat. This is why UV laser is also referred to as “cold processing method”, while fiber and CO2 lasers are called as ‘thermal processing method’;
4) Fiber / CO2 laser marking machine can alter or even burn some heat-sensitive materials, like plastic, leather, etc. This is because the laser energy is not fully absorbed, allowing too much light to pass through without marking the material. You’re left with indecipherable logos, unreadable barcodes, or damaged parts.
3. Technical Parameters
|Product Name||3W UV Laser Marker||Model||GL-UV-01A|
|Laser Wavelength||355nm||Cooling Mode||Air Cooled|
|Average Output Power||≥3W@30KHz||Pulse width||≤15ns@30KHz|
|Marking Area||110*110mm||Marking Accuracy||0.01mm|
|Pulse Repetition Frequence||10 KHz - 150 KHz||Mininum Character Size||＜0.15*0.15mm|
|Beam Roundness @ Laser Outlet||≤96%||Max Marking Speed||2000mm/s|
|Machine Size||L850*W650*H1380mm||Net Weight||120KG|
|Laser Source Brand||Gainlaser||Power Supply||AC110V / 220V +10% / 50HZ or 60HZ|
|Control Board & Software Brand||JCZ / EZcad2||Operation System||(32 bit , 64 bit)|
4. Marking Sample
1) Plastic material processing
UV laser can apply to most universal plastic and some engineering plastics, such as PP, PE, PBT, PET, PA, ABS, POM, PS, PC, PUS, EVA, etc., and plastic alloy, like PC/ABS and other material. The marking is clear and bright, and can mark black and white color on natural color plastic, white plastic, colored plastic and black plastic. Successful commercialized application in the plastics include animal ear tag, light switch cover, cosmetic packaging material, vehicle interior button and doorknob, instrument panel, ABS keyboard, HDPE, PET and PVC rigid container and container cover, nylon and PBT automobile and non-automobile electrical connector, engine hood element such as fuse box and air cap, anti-counterfeit labels, container lock catch, stationery, home appliance shell, etc.
2) Other Material
1. Are you manufacturer or reseller?
Answer: Since the year of 2002, our company engages laser processing equipments. At beginning, we design and produce the metal housing of laser processing machines. In 2013, our company began developing laser scan heads, including mirror wavelength 355nm, 532nm, 1064nm & 10.6μm. With our company business development, we research and develop DPSS laser from the year of 2015. Meanwhile, we provide complete UV laser marking machines. We’re a well-known brand and have increasing market share in domestic market, we have more than 3000 clients in China domestic market.
2. How do you position your UV laser for product quality compared to your competitors of HUARAY, Inno, Inngu?
Answer: In terms of market feedback, the quality of our UV laser is almost same with the competitors. According to test report, the technical parameters of our lasers are very close to HUARAY, you could compare the parameters yourself. And, our UV laser adopts American brand imported semiconductor, including ‘Nlight’, ‘Coherent’, etc. Besides, our UV lasers are small size and portable design, for example our air cool UV laser size L374*W142*H125mm, net weight 8KG and water cool UV laser size L395*W142*H125mm, net weight 7.5KG.
3. How about the performance of your scan head?
Answer: no deformation when mark tiny letters for example letter height 0.1mm. The repetitive positioning precision of our scan head is within 10μm. According to our technical testing, mark two same patterns on transparent materials by using our scan head, both of the patterns can coincide exactly.
4. What’s the marking control board and software in your machine?
Answer: we adopt JCZ control board and EZcad software.
5. What kind of materials can your machines mark?
Answer: UV laser can mark most common materials, including plastic, glass, metal, leather, diamond, wood, paper, etc. Compared with fiber laser and CO2 laser, the processing temperature of UV laser is obviously lower, and UV laser’s heat affected zone is smaller. For some materials, UV laser works better. Besides, since UV laser’s wavelength is shorter and its focused laser spot is much smaller, the marking precision of UV laser is obviously higher, which make it especially suitable to mark small letters.
6. What’s the warranty of your products? After I purchase your products, if any problem happens, what can you help us?
Answer: the warranty of our products are 12 months. If any non-artificial problem happen to our products, free spare parts will be provided to you, or we help you to repair it. We provide on-line remote technical support. Any requirement of after-sale need from client is responded in 24 hours.
Contact Person: admin