Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Laser Wavelength:||355nm||Cooling Mode:||Air Cooled|
|Laser Power:||＞5W@40KHz||Pulse Width:||≤15ns@40KHz|
355nm Plastic Laser Marking Machine,
5W Plastic Laser Marking Machine,
5W laser marking machine for plastic
5W UV Laser Writing Machine
1. What’s UV Laser Marking Machine?
UV Laser Marking Machine is a UV laser with the short wavelength 355nm to generate an intense energy beam breaking the molecular bonds and vaporize the substrate leaving a permanent mark without contacting the substrate. It is very suitable for sensitive and critical material(such as plastic , leather, etc.) marking with the advantage of its "cold marking" methods. Because it offers a higher absorption rate than fiber and CO2 lasers and are less likely to burn the surrounding material because they produce less heat. This is why UV laser is also referred to as “cold processing method”, while fiber and CO2 lasers are called as ‘thermal processing method’. Fiber / CO2 laser marking machine can alter or even burn some heat-sensitive materials, like plastic, leather, etc. This is because the laser energy is not fully absorbed, allowing too much light to pass through without marking the material. You’re left with indecipherable logos, unreadable barcodes, or damaged parts.
2. Product Description
3. Technical Parameter
|Product Name||Glass Laser Marking Machine||Model||GL-UV-01A|
|Laser Wavelength||355nm||Cooling Mode||Air Cooled|
|Average Output Power||＞5W@40KHz||Pulse Width Type||≤15ns@40KHz|
|Marking Area||100*100mm||Marking Accuracy||0.01mm|
|Pulse Repetition Frequence||10 KHz - 150 KHz||Mininum Character Size||0.15*0.15mm|
|Beam Roundness @ Laser Outlet||≤96%||Max Marking Speed||2000mm/s|
|Machine Size||L850*W650*H1378mm||Net Weight||120KG|
|Laser Source Brand||Gainlaser||Power Supply||AC110V / 220V +10% / 50HZ or 60HZ|
|Control Board & Software Brand||JCZ / EZcad2||Operation System||
Win XP / 7 / 8 / 10
(32 bit , 64 bit)
4. Laser Source Parameter
5. Glass Marking Samples:
1) Glass Marking Samples
Since the focal spot of UV laser is very tiny and processing temperature is low, furthermore as a non-contact marking technology, UV laser is very suitable to mark glass material. Successful UV laser commercialized applications include wine bottle, flavour bottle, drinking bottle and other industries glass bottle package and glass tableware, glass crafts gifts, crystal marking, etc. Besides marking glass directly, UV laser can also remove paint or coat on glass to form text or pattern, like logo, number or other patterns;
2) Metal Marking Sample
UV laser can mark identification on common metals, such as stainless steel, copper, aluminum, gold, silver, carbon steel, various alloy steel, tool steel, hard alloy, aluminum alloy, chromium plating, nickel plating, zinc plating, various grinding, polished metal surface, etc. The identification can be logo, product name, technical parameter, supplier name, safety matters, etc.
3) Plastic Marking Sample
UV laser can apply to most universal plastic and some engineering plastics, such as PP, PE, PBT, PET, PA, ABS, POM, PS, PC, PUS, EVA, etc., and plastic alloy, like PC/ABS and other material. The marking is clear and bright, and can mark black and white color on natural color plastic, white plastic, colored plastic and black plastic. Successful commercialized application in the plastics include animal ear tag, light switch cover, cosmetic packaging material, vehicle interior button and doorknob, instrument panel, ABS keyboard, HDPE, PET and PVC rigid container and container cover, nylon and PBT automobile and non-automobile electrical connector, engine hood element such as fuse box and air cap, anti-counterfeit labels, container lock catch, stationery, home appliance shell, etc.
6. Comparison among 355nm UV Laser, 1064nm Fiber Laser and 10600nm CO2 Laser
1) The shorter the wavelength, the more concentrated the energy. The greater the energy, the more light that material will absorb. Greater absorption = Better quality mark. Compared with long wavelength 1064nm fiber laser and CO2 laser, 35nm UV laser can make better quality mark;
|Wavelength Type||Wave Length||Laser Type|
|Short Wavelength||355 nm||UV Laser|
|Moderate Wavelength||1064 nm||Fiber Laser|
|Long Wavelength||10600 nm||CO2 Laser|
2) UV lasers are generally used for intricate, precise marks on the micro level. Their focused wavelengths allow for a high beam intensity and miniscule spot size;
3) UV laser are especially suitable for laser marking soft materials. Because it offers a higher absorption rate than fiber and CO2 lasers and are less likely to burn the surrounding material because they produce less heat. This is why UV laser is also referred to as “cold processing method”, while fiber and CO2 lasers are called as ‘thermal processing method’;
4) Fiber / CO2 laser marking machine can alter or even burn some heat-sensitive materials, like plastic, leather, etc. This is because the laser energy is not fully absorbed, allowing too much light to pass through without marking the material. You’re left with indecipherable logos, unreadable barcodes, or damaged parts.
7. Client Feedback
Contact Person: admin