Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wavelength:||355nm||Average Output Power:||＞5W@40KHz|
|Cooling Mode:||Air Cooled||Max Pulse Energy:||＞0.125mJ@40KHz|
7.8A DPSS UV Laser,
Q Switch DPSS UV Laser,
Q Switch diode pumped laser
DPSS UV Laser
1. Comparison among 355nm UV Laser, 1064nm Fiber Laser and 10600nm CO2 Laser
1. The shorter the wavelength, the more concentrated the energy. The greater the energy, the more light that material will absorb. Greater absorption = Better quality mark. Compared with long wavelength 1064nm fiber laser and CO2 laser, 35nm UV laser can make better quality mark;
2. UV lasers are generally used for intricate, precise marks on the micro level. Their focused wavelengths allow for a high beam intensity and miniscule spot size;
3. UV laser are especially suitable for laser marking soft materials. Because it offers a higher absorption rate than fiber and CO2 lasers and are less likely to burn the surrounding material because they produce less heat. This is why UV laser is also referred to as “cold processing method”, while fiber and CO2 lasers are called as ‘thermal processing method’;
4. Fiber / CO2 laser marking machine can alter or even burn some heat-sensitive materials, like plastic, leather, etc. This is because the laser energy is not fully absorbed, allowing too much light to pass through without marking the material. You’re left with indecipherable logos, unreadable barcodes, or damaged parts.
2. Product Description
|Laser Crystal||Nd:YVO4||Spatial Mode||TEMoo(M2＜1.2)|
|Wavelength||355nm||Polarization Ratio:||＞100:1 Horizontal|
|Output Power||＞5W@40KHz||1/e2 Beam Diameter @ Output||0.6mm|
|Max pulse energy||＞0.125mJ@40KHz||Beam circularity||≤96%|
|Pulse repetition frequency||10-150KHz||Cooling Mode||Air Cooling|
|Pulse duration||＜15ns@30KHz||Ambient temperature||18℃ - 35℃|
|Average power stability||＜3%||Net weight||7.5KG|
UV laser can mark identification on common metals, such as stainless steel, copper, aluminum, gold, silver, carbon steel, various alloy steel, tool steel, hard alloy, aluminum alloy, chromium plating, nickel plating, zinc plating, various grinding, polished metal surface, etc. The identification can be logo, product name, technical parameter, supplier name, safety matters, etc.
4) Plastic material processing
UV laser can apply to most universal plastic and some engineering plastics, such as PP, PE, PBT, PET, PA, ABS, POM, PS, PC, PUS, EVA, etc., and plastic alloy, like PC/ABS and other material. The marking is clear and bright, and can mark black and white color on natural color plastic, white plastic, colored plastic and black plastic. Successful commercialized application in the plastics include animal ear tag, light switch cover, cosmetic packaging material, vehicle interior button and doorknob, instrument panel, ABS keyboard, HDPE, PET and PVC rigid container and container cover, nylon and PBT automobile and non-automobile electrical connector, engine hood element such as fuse box and air cap, anti-counterfeit labels, container lock catch, stationery, home appliance shell, etc.
Contact Person: admin