Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Laser Wavelength:||355nm||Average Output Power:||＞3W@30KHz|
|Max Pulse Energy:||＞0.1mJ@30KHz||Cooling Mode:||Water Cooling|
|Pulse Repetitive Frequency:||1-150KHz||Unfocused Beam Roundness:||≤96%|
Plastic Acrylic DPSS UV Laser,
Ceramic Wood DPSS UV Laser,
150KHz Fiber Laser Marker
Air-cooled Nd:Yag Laser
1. Product Description
Wide range of applicable materials to make up for the lack of infrared laser processing capabilities, and can achieve ultra-fine laser marking.
2. Comparison among 355nm UV Laser, 1064nm Fiber Laser and 10600nm CO2 Laser
1) The shorter the wavelength, the more concentrated the energy. The greater the energy, the more light that material will absorb. Greater absorption = Better quality mark. Compared with long wavelength 1064nm fiber laser and CO2 laser, 35nm UV laser can make better quality mark;
|Wavelength Type||Wave Length||Laser Type|
|Short Wavelength||355 nm||UV Laser|
|Moderate Wavelength||1064 nm||Fiber Laser|
|Long Wavelength||10600 nm||CO2 Laser|
2) UV lasers are generally used for intricate, precise marks on the micro level. Their focused wavelengths allow for a high beam intensity and miniscule spot size;
3) UV laser are especially suitable for laser marking soft materials. Because it offers a higher absorption rate than fiber and CO2 lasers and are less likely to burn the surrounding material because they produce less heat. This is why UV laser is also referred to as “cold processing method”, while fiber and CO2 lasers are called as ‘thermal processing method’;
4) Fiber / CO2 laser marking machine can alter or even burn some heat-sensitive materials, like plastic, leather, etc. This is because the laser energy is not fully absorbed, allowing too much light to pass through without marking the material. You’re left with indecipherable logos, unreadable barcodes, or damaged parts.
|Laser Crystal||Nd:YVO4||Spatial Mode||TEMoo(M2＜1.2)|
|Wavelength||355nm||Polarization Ratio:||＞100:1 Horizontal|
|Output Power||＞5W@40KHz||1/e2 Beam Diameter @ Output||0.6mm|
|Max pulse energy||＞0.125mJ@40KHz||Beam circularity||≤96%|
|Pulse repetition frequency||10-150KHz||Cooling Mode||Water Cooling|
|Pulse duration||＜15ns@30KHz||Ambient temperature||18℃ - 35℃|
|Average power stability||＜3%||Net weight||7.5KG|
5. Company Profile
Shenzhen Gainlaser Laser Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of DPSS nanosecond lasers(355nm, 532nm & 1064nm), DPSS picosecond lasers(1064nm), scan head(355nm, 532nm, 1064nm & 10.6μm) and laser marking machines in Shenzhen, China. Since 2002 established, our group company has been engaging in laser equipments.
Our R&D team is led by Professor Huang Guobiao, former director of SSL Research Center of HUST University, who developed the first picosecond laser in China. Gainlaser has a 100-class dust-free purification laboratory and production workshop, equipped with complete instruments and equipments for solid-state laser testing and auxiliary production. We owns the independent intellectual property rights.
We have complete mechanical processing and sheet metal processing capabilities, and high related supporting capabilities of laser equipments. Besides, we provide complete after-sales services, which responds to clients' after-sales needs quickly.
Contact Person: admin